Thursday, June 6, 2013

Arbeloa Defends Mourinho

Real Madrid player Alvaro Arbeloa, commented on the former Real Madrid coach, Jose Mourinho. In an interview with La Sexta, Arbeloa defend him by saying that it Poetugal coach has been trying our best to Real Madrid.


"He is fighting hard to Madrid and received a lot of obstacles. Not many players can say that because all-players-especially trying to maintain their position at the club," said Arbeloa.

Meanwhile, when asked about the characteristics of Mourinho, Arbeloa replied, "I like people who do not mince words and be honest to me."

"If you ask Mourinho, he knew that he had often done wrong. Yet, while watching his press conference, he looks like a defense in court. Mourinho left feeling disappointed, especially to the players," he said.

However, Arbeloa admitted to not believe that figure nicknamed The Special One will return to the Santiago Bernabeu someday to become a coach. "I do not see any reason he could return to Madrid."

Arbeloa not fear criticism from Madrid camp having already defended Mourinho. "I know anyone who would criticize me, but I defend Mourinho because I think the right thing and it applies also to setimku colleagues," he said.

Not only that, at the same time, Arbeloa admitted that he himself did not show up this season, especially in the Champions League quarter-final match against Galatasaray when he got a red card.

"This is my worst season in four years at Real Madrid. My attitude to the referee in Istanbul was not deserved and reflect a sense of tegangku itself," he concluded.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru
 

Copyright © 2012. Football Live Stream - All Rights Reserved B-Seo Versi 5 by Bamz